Pages

Monday, May 13, 2019

Speech Topic - Introduction - T2

Hello everybody and, welcome back to my blog! Today, I will be sharing with you my, 'Speech Topic' and more, so sit back and, enjoy!

Basically, what we have to do is write a speech about, Discrimination. Why? It's for our Term 2 goal driving question (How can we speak up against, Discrimination?) so we had to make a introduction (For our planning) 

But, first. We had to pick a type of type of discrimination. (Ex. Racism, Sexism or, Ableism)
Here's mine:

- Topic: Racism
- What will I do: How it will effect the future, how it may effect others.
- How will I discuss this?: Research, use real life information, try relate to the audience

And here's my introduction:

- Introduction:

Racism.
For, many, MANY centuries this has been going on. People have been hurt because of their skin colour, just because where we’re their from.People have families taken JUST because of how they look. Have you, ever been discriminated against? Have you, EVER been racist? This is what we are going to be talking about.

Have YOU, ever been discriminated against?

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy on what I did for my 'Speech Planning' and I will see you later...
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.